Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A little leopard goes a long way…

I love love love using leopard print. Nothing new. People have been using leopard print forever. It is not a fad. Here’s the thing though, you can only use a little bit of leopard. This design rule reminds me of my favorite decorating phrase, “There is a fine line between Baroque and Persian.” It’s true. Leopard can go bad very very quickly. One must use restraint. Leopard print is chic, sophisticated and classic but just a little bit for God’s sake. Regarding interior design and leopard print… You can only really have one bit of leopard in your house. Regarding fashion and leopard print … You can only really have one bit of leopard on your body. It’s best to use leopard print as an accessory… A shoe, a pillow, a hat, a belt, a chair… Nothing too ostentatious. Pay attention because there will be a quiz later. First let’s look at some good examples of the use of leopard print and then after, because it’s fun, let’s look at some crappy leopard print examples.
okay, now for some really bad uses of leopard print.
oh my God…
oh my God…
Oh my God…
Nothing says slut more than a leopard studded platform heel. I don't care if they are Louboutin.
Oh my God…
oh my God...
oh my God...and by the way, I hate Tom's shoes on the whole
and lastly, oh my God

No comments:

Post a Comment