Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Karl Lagerfeld Is Better Than Us

Karl Lagerfeld

I was in Paris in July and needed a walk so I decided to walk to the Colette store for some inspiration. I was looking to buy a chic looking camera not caring if it actually functioned or not. I just wanted it to look cool. As I was peering in the camera case, a man said to me, "This one is cool." I looked up and it was Karl Lagerfeld. Heart attack ensued.


Karl Lagerfeld's library invokes extreme clinical jealousy in me.



This is an amazing impromptu video that Karl Lagerfeld shot of the ballerina, Elena Glurdjidze, who came in for a tutu fitting and paid with a dance. The Dying Swan



This is the best video ever!!! It was shot for Karl Lagerfeld's "cheap" clothing line for H&M ad campaign.



This is the hysterically brilliant documentary of Karl Lagerfeld.
Buy it through my havesomedecorum library



"There is a sort of melancholia which I find quite elegant after the "bimbo years."
Karl Lagerfeld






1 comment: