Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Valentino The Last Emperor



Finally!!! I have waited forever to see this movie again. I saw it in the theatres and it was a treat!!! The movie is F-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!!! Funny, poignant, insightful, lavish, tearful, and over the top drama. The love story between Valentino and Giancarlo Giammetti is hysterically beautiful. They have been together for 47 years. Unbelieveable...literally. I loved this movie because of statements like this from Valentino as told to Amy Larocca for NY Magazine, " “With the recession, it is very sad. I would be very sad to see so many dresses not sell. And now, all of the designers are doing the eighties. I hate the eighties,” he says. “I did it, and I hate it. When I go to see my dresses of the eighties, I vomit.” Reason enough the buy the movie. You can purchase the movie through havesomedecorum's bookshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment