Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Parisian Apartment: Apartments That I Dig

 
Okay, so now that we have finished with the essentials of a Parisian apartment… Let’s look at what it looks like altogether. This is a little compilation of some of my favorite Parisian apartments. I have a broad range of what I like from classic to modern. However, I think a combination of the two is what works best. Some of my favorite Parisian designers are Gilles & Boissier, Jean–Louis Denoit, Jessica Vedel, Jacques Garcia and Fréderic Mechiche. I also love Timothy Corrigan even though he is American but he has a French château so like, that counts.









 
You know how sometimes people ask you what superpower you could have if given a choice? The superpower that I would like is the ability to fly unnoticed around everyone’s apartment in Paris.





















Tomorrow, maybe, let’s look at my apartment… I say “maybe” because in doing so it would entail teaching a caregiver how to use an iPhone camera or asking my “oh so busy” daughter to do it. Neither seem likely, hence the “maybe.”
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these apartments are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met TIMOTHY C last year!He invited me to his CHATEAU to put on a theater production!I did a POST on it...........www.vintahenhouse.com.Under News!
    I will need YOUR HELP.............I will swing by PARIS in a few days and pick you up and off WE GO!You GAME?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great blogs Let’s look at what it looks like altogether. This is a little compilation of some of my favorite Parisian apartments. I have a broad range of what I like from classic to modern.........

    IQ Sheffield | All inclusive student accommodation in Sheffield

    ReplyDelete