Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

For the Love of Bonpoint



Bonpoint makes having a baby worth it. 
There are lots of Bonpoint shops but the one in Paris on rue de Tournon near Luxembourg Garden is the best. It is housed in a 17th century building, three stories, and smells like baby heaven. The design is so subtle, the colors so french, the clothes so refined. Their window displays are, as Rachel Zoe says, "Bananas."

The baby section is to die for and I have to always stop myself from screaming like an American, "oh my god this is so cute!" One time in the baby section for their display, they had those clear acrylic hospital nursery beds all lined up with ivory cashmere blankies in each ones with big fat naked baby dolls all wrapped up with little ivory cashmere stocking caps. There is something so elegant about an all ivory nursery. 

See? Don't you want a baby, now?

Wouldn't this be THE CUTEST baby shower gift. Your friend would like you the most.

The perfume. Oh, the perfume. When you buy something, the girl lovingly wraps your goodies in tissue then places them in a darling delicate little cloth bag that is scented with their signature fragrance.   
The scent lingers for years. I know because I still have the little cloth bag. My nice Pedro Garcia shoes are in it. My boyfriend sprays this on his son before he goes to school. Boyfriend is French, not gay. I spray it on my dog before he goes out too. Dog is French, and is gay.


The shoe department is to die for. Walls are a mural of the french countryside and they little shoes are perfection. No Stride Right here.


Oh, did I mention that it is super duper expensive?.... but who cares.

Is this the cutest Bonpoint baby ever?!!!! Its my nephew, William.

Check out the the Bonpoint website. Adorable

1 comment:

  1. I simply could not leave your website prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual info an individual provide on your visitors?
    Is going to bbe back steadily in order to check up on new posts

    ReplyDelete