Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

...Melt...

Melt


Melt
London
I was in a clothing store in the Notting Hill neighborhood and I was suddenly "overcome" with a scent that had wafted into my air space. It was the absolute most heavenly smell of warm, rich, lucious, hypnotizing milk chocolate. I am not a cookie, candy, cake, bon bon chocolate lover but I was, again, "overcome." I had to follow that smell. It was coming from a darling little perfectly English white townhouse of a shop called MELT. 




They had me at the door.



The entire design/merchandising/concept was fantastic.
"...the cool minimalism of Melt, an elegant lab-like boutique in London's Notting Hill that looks like a branch of Space NK than a bonbonnerie." Metro Newspaper



My favorites at Melt were these little Melt Drinks Stirs.
Made of 4 different single origin chocolate...Venezuelan, Caribbean, Madagascar, Columbian
You stir these in hot milk and cream. So cute!!!!
I never actually had the chance to try it out because it was the dead of summer and I wanted to save it for my daughter. These travelled with us from London to Annency to Spain and then when I was ready to give it to my daughter, I pulled it out and it was covered in sunscreen from my bag. I was and am still devastated.


















Visit Melt at:
59 Ledbury Road
Notting Hill
London
W11 2AA

or online at:





1 comment: