Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Julian Schnabel: Égoïste


Julian Schnabel


If I won the lottery, found money in a tin buried in a field, received money from a rich family member's will, or maybe just worked harder... my first purchase would be a Julian Schnabel painting. I like everything about this man...his artwork, his apartment, his hotel, his pajamas, his ego AND I think he's a hottie.














His massive vibrant artwork is thrilling.












Palazzo Chupi
His pink apartment building in NY....FAB




His pajamas as daywear...chic
His beautifully elegant ex- wife designs the pajamas through her store....Olatz



http://www.olatz.com













Julian co-designed the Greenwich Village NY hotel featuring his art, as well as the art of Cy Twombly, Damian Hirst, and Jean-Michel Basquiat
http://www.gramercyparkhotel.com



Watch the video, see the ego.












7 comments:

  1. I met him when he was in miami to promote his movie Miral, he was so nice, personable and a hottie! If I win the lotto I will buy one painting for me and one for you!
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take any of his paintings! I will cross my fingers for you to win the lotto! Did I see in another one of your comments that you are coming to Paris? Hope so. Let me know. XOXO

      Delete
  2. *whew* Am secretly relieved that I am not the only one - let alone two! - that thinks he is a hottie. Brazen confidence with ridiculous talent just melts my toes.

    Do we need to get a lotto pool going here? Or form a Kickstarter "Help me buy my Schnabel" campaign?? Hmmm....
    (although given the choice between a Schnabel and a Twombly...shhh...I'd take the Twombly)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would take the Twombly too, but it would be like Sophie's choice. XOXO

      Delete
  3. Hi, I do believe this is a great website. I stumbledupon it
    ;) I may revisit once again since i have saved as a favorite it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other
    people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I am going away to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming again to read additional
    news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a stuff! present here at this blog, thanks admin of this website.

    ReplyDelete